Urban Adventure Quest: 3-Hour Interactive Tour in San DiegoProduct ID: 17401
From £37 Per group up to 5Book now
- Choose when to start and the pace of play
- Take your time, enjoy the game and the sights, or race to compete against other teams
- Begin in the heart of Old Town where you will take a trolley to Little Italy and other interesting places
- Play the game, see the sights, and experience San Diego in a whole new way
Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning about local history.
The adventure begins in Old Town San Diego and takes you on a well-designed course through Little Italy, the waterfront, and down to the war memorials. The tour involves around 2.5 miles of walking and uses the downtown transit system at one point in the game. Using a smart phone as your guide means that you can begin when you like and determine your own pace of play.
Stop for a taco lunch in Old Town or a gelato in Little Italy. The Quest is offered at a fixed price per group rather than per person, making this city tour/game a great value for those on a budget.
Points of Interest on Your Quest:
Bob Hope Memorial
- Smart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team
- Smart phone or iPad with internet capability
- Transportation to the starting point
Travel by car or public transportation to the Old Town Transit Center, located at 4005 Taylor Street, near the corner of Pacific Highway and Rosecrans. Free public parking is available at the Transit Center or at many of the Old Town State Historic Park public lots on Congress Street. You will start your Quest at the Robinson-Rose Visitor Center within Old Town State Historic Park. (Open in Google Maps)
All the information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure.
We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smart phone.
Product ID: 17401