San Diego Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruises
From £33 per personBook now
- Go on a 3.5- or 4-hour whale watching cruise
- Take the opportunity to spot sea lions, dolphins, and harbor seals
- Get an exclusive look at local environmental efforts
- Learn about marine life from expert captains and whalers
- Enjoy views of famous San Diego landmarks
View these extraordinary mammals in the wild on this spectacular cruise. The expert crew will help you locate these creatures and additional marine wildlife, such as dolphins and sea lions.
Learn about marine life and local environmental efforts from professional captains and whalers who work at the San Diego Natural History Museum.
You may even spot a whale calf traveling with its mother as they return from the Arctic. This is a fantastic and exhilarating journey for all age groups.
Guaranteed whale or dolphin sighting!
If you don't sight some type of whale or dolphin during the cruise, you'll be issued a pass that's good for another San Diego whale watching or harbor cruise.
You can also choose to go on the Blue Whale Watching Adventure!
San Diego is quickly becoming one of the world’s best whale watching locations. The city is home to whales, dolphins, and sea birds, and features one of the world's most beautiful coastlines. Enjoy live educational narration from captains and trained naturalists employed by the Natural History Museum. Watch blue whales and dolphins in comfort on a large, fast, and stable boat!
This tour is seasonal and runs between July and August.
- 3.5- or 4-hour whale watching cruise
- Outdoor and indoor seating
- Narration and video documentary
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Your cruise departs from the San Diego Harbor. Please check-in at 970 N. Harbor Drive.
Product ID: 6635