Segway through San Diego's gorgeous Balboa Park on a 3-hour tour of America’s largest urban oasis. Weave through a forest of trees along the park’s vast network of paths. Pass San Diego Zoo and the Spanish style buildings that feel more like Mexico.
What to Expect
Experience the beauty of San Diego's Balboa Park on a 3-hour Segway tour and discover the city’s oasis of forests, gardens and green belts by futuristic mode of transport.
Meet your guide at Harbor Drive for a short training session to ensure you are comfortable on the easy-to-drive vehicles. After watching a brief training video, mount your 2-wheeled steed and perfect the basics. Once you're an accomplished rider, the fantastic guides will tell stories of San Diego's past as you traverse your way to the park entrance.
Balboa Park is America's largest urban park, and renowned for its stylish buildings and lush landscapes. Glide past the world's largest outdoor pipe organ, weave through a forest of trees along a vast network of paths, and navigate your way past San Diego Zoo.
Cruise down El Prado, passing the stunning Spanish Renaissance-style buildings that resemble the ornamental churches of Mexico. Experience a slice of Italian culture as you navigate back through the city via Little Italy on the return voyage. In total, you will Segway for about 9 miles (14.5 kilometers).
With so much to see, there’s really no better way to experience Balboa Park and sunny San Diego than by Segway!
- Carry bag for personal items
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Safety and comfort are very important. To insure an enjoyable tour, you will watch a Segway video and get hands-on training before you depart
• All tours include a helmet and carry bag for personal belongings on each Segway
• Each rider must be at least 14 years of age, and a minimum of 48-inches tall (1.2 meters). You must weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kilograms)
• At least 1 adult must accompany any minors
• All riders must wear flat soled shoes with closed toes
• Tours are not suitable for those with balance issues, pregnant women, or anyone under the influence of alcohol
• The route covers about 9 miles (14.5 kilometers)