Get to know San Antonio on the Urban Adventure Quest. Let your smartphone be your guide as you compete to solve clues and complete challenges. See the sights of the city and learn about local history, from the city center to the Alamo and the River Walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Play the game, see the sights, and experience San Antonio in a whole new way
- Solve clues and complete challenges on this Urban Adventure Quest
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic streets of San Antonio
- Smartphone scavenger hunt for 1 team
- Smartphone or iPad with internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the corner of Avenue E and Houston. Public parking is available in a number of lots in the area near 3rd Street and Avenue E.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, the Quest typically runs best with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- All the information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure.
- We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.