Discover the living legacy of Mozart in Salzburg. Follow his trail in the Old Town, visit Mozart’s birthplace, and find out how Salzburg inspired “The Sound of Music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in front of the Marktfrauen-Brunnen (next to St. Andrew Parish Church), Hubert-Sattler-Gasse, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour.
- Please note that the concert tickets are not included in the 2-hour option.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Mozart’s Birthplace allow you to enter faster without queueing at the cash desk.
- Admission to the Mirabell Palace Garden is for the gardens only, palace tickets are not included.
- The classical music concert is not part of the walking tour, we only provide tickets and the guide will not participate in it.
- There are several concert halls in Salzburg. Concerts usually start between 5:30 pm and 8 pm. You can find the exact time and place on the attached ticket.
- Pickup service is available for accommodations in the Old Town. If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of Hotel am Mirabellplatz, Paris-Lodron-Straße 1, 5020 Salzburg.