Explore one of the most amazing mountain landscapes in northern Argentina. Admire the stunning valleys, gorges, and picturesque villages as you travel through the mountains. Climb the majestic Cuesta del Obispo and walk in the Los Cardones National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 and 7:15 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
YPF Chango más. It is a gas station which has a coffee shop named "Full". You can wait inside, your guide will fetch you from there. Please be on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please provide contact details the supplier can reach you on when booking