This is a great chance to discover Purmamarca and Salinas Grandes.
What to Expect
The trip starts in Salta and travels along a route parallel to the Train to the Cloud's railway track at Quebrada del Toro. Visit the Tastil Ruins after arriving at San Antonio de los Cobres. Then, you will stop two hours for lunch and explore the town. Continue your trip along Route 40 crossing one of the areas most like a desert in the country.
In the province of Jujuy, you will arrive at Salinas Grandes where the inmensity of the area and the white shiny salt will invite you to relax and take many photographs. View Chañis Volcano, then continue to Saladillo Cliff and Abra del Potrerillo. You will continue down to the Lipán Cliff arriving at Purmamarca, one of the most typical towns of Humahuaca Gorge with its Seven Colors Hill and enchantment of the small houses. Return to Salta after a brief visit to San Salvador de Jujuy.
- Round trip transportation from downtown Salta Hotels
- Bilingual English/ Spanish-speaking professional tour guide
- Snack and non-alcoholic drinks during the tour
What's Not Included
- Optional gratuities
Round trip transportation from downtown Salta Hotels
Know Before You Go
• Minimum of 2 persons is required for the tour to take place
• If the minimum number is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled