Spend a day splashing around in the lovely waters of Utah’s Hyrum Reservoir on state-of-the-art jet skis, and enjoy fantastic views of the beautiful Blacksmith Fork Canyon. Rent optional water toys and have fun wakeboarding, water skiing and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy all the fun of Utah’s Hyrum Reservoir with 8-hour jet ski rentals, and make the most of your north Utah adventure. Get fantastic views of the beautiful Blacksmith Fork Canyon as you play on the reservoir's waters.
The jet ski rentals offered on this thrilling day out include the lively Yamaha VX Deluxe 1100cc 3-passenger jet ski, as well as Waverunners, SeaDoo, and PWC watercraft. They all come with the required safety equipment for an enjoyable and worry-free outing, including 3 life vests per machine.
Open the throttle on the glassy reservoir, a popular spot for all kinds of recreational activities. Your jet ski has enough power to tow wakeboards, kneeboards, wakeskates, and inflatable tubes, which you can add on for a truly fun-packed day out from Salt Lake City.
- Yamaha 1100cc jet ski
- Up to 3 life vests per machine
- Required safety gear
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Damage security deposit USD 1,000.00 per machine
- Optional rental insurance
- Water toys
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Rentals are for 8-hours. You can decrease the amount of time of the rental or tour. In some cases you can choose your 8 hours out of the day, if vendor's scheduling allows
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due