Add another level of enjoyment to your visit with the Salamanca Card. It’s easy to use and includes free admission to the city’s most important tourist attractions. You’ll also get discounts and special offers at participants restaurant, shops and more.
What to Expect
The Salamanca Card has a 24-hour validity and includes admission to the main museums and monuments of the city and more.
Museums and Monuments
• Old Cathedral Ieronimus
• Medieval Towers
• Unamuno House Museum
• Shell House
• House of Santa Teresa
• New Cathedral
• Old University Building
• Monastery Museum of the Nuns
• Courtyard of Escuelas Menores
and many more!
Benefit from discounts and special services at a variety of hotels.
Enjoy lunch and dinner at the city’s best restaurants at special prices.
The Salamanca Card features discounts and special gifts at the main stores.
Write your name and the date on the back of the Salamanca Card when you begin to use it and present it at participating museums and establishments that you wish to visit. The admission fees are already paid, so all you need to do is enjoy the experience.
Discounts are provided at participating establishments throughout your stay in the city, regardless of the duration of the card purchased. For discounts to be applied, you must present you card prior to making a purchase.
- Free admission to Salamanca's main monuments
- Discounts at many restaurants, hotels and stores
Redeem your voucher at Salamanca Tourism Shop, Plaza Mayor, 14 or Salamanca Tourism Office, Plaza Mayor, 31.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The card is activated the first time it is used at a participating establishment. From that moment on, you have a set period of time to use the card, depending on the type of card purchased
• It is valid on consecutive days. If for example you activate a 24-hour card on Monday at 13:45, it will be valid until the following day (Tuesday) at 13:45
• The card allows you to visit the permanent collection of the museums, and the monuments and attractions once. Temporary exhibitions are not always included