St. John: Caneel Bay, Kayak, Hike, & Snorkel 3-Hour Trip
From £71 per personBook now
- See many white sandy beaches shaded by sea grape trees, coconut palms, and tropical forests
- Explore the underwater world of exotic tropical fish
- See for yourself why this area is an important UNESCO biosphere reserve
- Walk the trails as your nature guides point out native flora and fauna
- Learn the history of Virgin Islands National Park, the 29th national park in the United States
On this trip, you will see many beautiful white sandy beaches shaded by sea grape trees and coconut palms, as well as tropical forests providing habitat for more than 800 species of plants. Your guide will lead you on a snorkeling trip that exposes you to hundreds of exotic tropical fish living in the waters, and will share with you why this area is an important UNESCO biosphere reserve. You will also have time to kayak in the waters, and walk along the natural trails lined with the area's native flora and fauna.
This tour has limited availability, so please be sure to make your reservation early so you don't miss the date(s) you want.
- All necessary safety, snorkel, and kayak equipment
- Mesh bag
- Beverages and snacks
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time at Caneel Bay Resort's Honeymoon Beach Hut on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park, St John. Directions: By car - drive to Caneel Bay Resort, 1 mile from Cruz Bay, By taxi - ride to Caneel Bay Resort. By foot - hike the 1 mile (20 minute) easy path which departs from behind the VI National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. The Lind Point Trail is a popular and easy trail to walk from Cruz Bay, starting a few blocks from the passenger ferry terminal.
• Bathing suit
• Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
• Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals with a strap around the heel recommended)
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.
Product ID: 28954