Gain fast track entrance to Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, and explore Barcelona's most-visited landmark at your own pace. Marvel at the iconic towers and visit the museum and school inside.
What to Expect
Explore Antoni Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, with a convenient fast track entrance ticket. Gaudi's iconic work draws hundreds of locals and visitors alike to its impressive facades and awe-inspiring interior every day, making it one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Walk past the notorious long queues and start discovering the beautiful basilica at your own pace; admire the facades, interior, museum, and school.
Work began on creating the true symbol of Barcelona back in 1882, and the Sagrada Familia remains a work in progress even today. Although unfinished, the basilica is by no means unworthy of a visit. A combination of Gothic and Art Nouveau forms, the UNESCO-listed structure dominates the Barcelona skyline.
This ticket includes an online booking fee.
- Fast track entrance ticket to Sagrada Familia
What's Not Included
- Access to the Towers (unless option selected)
- Tour guide
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• You will receive the Sagrada Familia ticket up to 24 hours before your visit
• You will receive a second email with your barcode ticket and confirmation of your entrance time. Check your spam inbox if you haven't received this ticket within 48 hours
• Please remember to print your Sagrada Familia tickets
• To enter the church, visitors are kindly asked to dress modestly
• This fast track entrance ticket includes a booking fee
• Please note, if the time slot you have booked is not available, the closest one possible will be booked for you
• Entrance to the Basilica is free for people with reduced mobility
• This is not a guided tour, only the entrance ticket
• You can only enter between your chosen time and 15 minutes after it. If you miss your slot you will not be allowed to enter