Full-Day Snorkeling Adventure from Kota Kinabalu
From £63 per personBook now
- Snorkel among the colorful coral gardens of Sabah
- Explore the Coral Triangle of Kota Kinabalu
- Sail by catamaran to the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park in the South China Sea
- See if you can find Nemo among the coral reefs
- Enjoy an a la carte lunch on a tropical island
- Spot elusive green or hawksbill turtles
- Take an optional snorkeling or skin diving lesson with a PADI instructor
You will sail by fully equipped catamaran to the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman, where you will take 2 different guided snorkeling adventures around the coral gardens. An a la carte lunch will be served during the day at an island café, while refreshments will be available on board the well-equipped catamaran throughout.
The exact snorkel locations will be selected on the day of your tour, dependent on sea conditions, as well as your level of experience. For more confident snorkelers, a trip to a remote coral reef will be organized, where you can snorkel directly off the boat.
Less experienced snorkelers can relax with the help of a PADI professional guide, who will snorkel with you from tranquil beaches, and help you spot and identify the diverse marine life. See if you can spot an elusive green or hawksbill turtle. And look out for the shy clownfish, fondly known as "Nemo!"
- Boat transfers on a spacious, well equipped catamaran (Borneo Dream 3), equipped with fresh water shower, toilet, cabin, sun deck and a full range of refreshments and fish identification material
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and optional wetsuit for sun protection (3mm tropical shorty wet suit)
- 2 snorkeling tours guided by a PADI Instructor
- Optional snorkeling and skin diving skills session
- Use of a personal buoyancy aid
- A la carte lunch at the Marine Park
- Free flow refreshments on board the boat (fresh water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate)
- Jesselton Point Jetty departure tax
- Island entrance fee (Sabah Parks conservation fee)
- Hotel transfers
Meet at 09:00 at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. From here you will be escorted to one of the boats. Jesselton Point Jetty is a short stroll , or taxi ride, from most hotels in central Kota Kinabalu.
• Any participant under 18 years must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
• Personal buoyancy aids (vests) are available - please ask the crew for one when you join the boat
Product ID: 13863