Spend 3-hours visiting the best and most interesting sights around the city of Naples by bus. At the end of the tour, you will also have a chance to taste the local products.
What to Expect
A small group tour with a maximum of 10 passengers on-board, this excursion will start from Naples where your driver will pick you up from your accommodation or at the nearest designated meeting point.
Enjoy the panoramic tour of Naples by bus, starting from the beautiful seafront to Posillipo Hill, where you can take amazing pictures admiring the shining lights of the city. The tour continues to the majestic New Castle also known as Maschio Angioino passing through the monumental Pleibiscito Square and Trieste e Trento Square, with the famous Bar Coffee Gambrinus, Royal Palace, the San Carlo Opera and the Gallery Umberto I.
Stop for dinner, tasting some typical neapolitan food. At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your accommodation or to the starting point.
- Pick-up and drop-off to your accomodation or the nearest meeting point
- Private transfer in small group (maximum 10 pax)
- English-speaking assistant on-board
Know Before You Go
• Remember to bring a camera, wear comfortable shoes and a jacket for the evening
• The tour is guaranteed everyday except on 25 December and 1 January
• The duration of the tour may change according to traffic
• The excursion is free for children up to 3-years-old