Watch a balletic display by Andalusian horses at the “How the Andalusian Horses Dance" show in Jerez de la Frontera. Marvel at the skills of the horses and riders as they demonstrate different choreographies, riding in unison, pulling carriages, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Glass objects
- Audio recording
- Flash photography
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- It is essential to present your printed voucher at the ticket office
- Proof of eligibility must be shown at the ticket office when collecting tickets purchased at discount prices. If no documentary proof is shown the purchaser must pay the difference corresponding to the full standard ticket price when tickets are available
- The purchase of tickets for performances is exclusively by category (according to price), without any right to select either row or seat number. These are allocated according to order of purchase or booking
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to take any photographs with flash and enter the grounds with any bottles, cans, animals or any other objects which the management considers unsuitable
- The management reserves the right to alter or change the program