The tour takes you further from the usual safari trails as we ride on snowmobiles to the North direction from the Santa Claus Village. Journey takes us through the beautiful winterish forest and you make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature
What to Expect
There will be a longer break while you reach the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge – a traditional lumberjack house nestled by the river of Raudanjoki. Surrounded by beautiful rapids, lush shoreline forest and pristine nature, you can walk around in the Lodge area, visit the river island and admire frozen rapids.
Delicious hot soup lunch will be prepared and eaten by a campfire to fill you up with warmth and extra energy. Snowmobile safari will continue after the lunch break, as we ride back towards Rovaniemi. 2 adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for extra charge. Please note you will stay outdoors for minimum 5 hours and have long snowmobile ride.
Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Soup lunch and hot drinks prepared at the campfire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Know Before You Go
• This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years.
• The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
• The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
• Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
• The guidance is in English, other languages on request
• The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.