This forest sightseeing tour takes you to enjoy beautiful wintery forest scenery and landscapes around the Arctic Circle area.
What to Expect
You will travel in a comfortable sleigh pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. Covered under warm blankets to avoid getting cold, you can take photos during the trip and short stops in the nature. The tour is suitable for everyone including adults and children, but recommended for those who have no valid driving license or are afraid of self-riding.
Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf)
Know Before You Go
• The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
• The guidance is in English, other languages on request
• The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.