This sightseeing tour takes you through the beautiful wintery forest scenery and landscapes of the Arctic Circle region. You’ll glide in Santa’s sleigh, pulled by a snowmobile, as you sit back and take loads of photos to remember this unique ride.
What to Expect
Spend a memorable hour traveling in a comfortable sleigh pulled by your guide’s snowmobile. Covered under warm blankets to avoid getting cold, you’ll be treated to the stunning scenic beauty of the Arctic forests.
During the trip your guide will make some short stops so you can take photos. The tour is suitable for everyone, as both adults and children are sure to enjoy a ride in Santa’s sleigh and the thrill of this Arctic Circle activity.
Snowmobile safaris begin and end at the Wild Nordic office, located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip the return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
This ride is particularly recommended for those who don’t have a valid driving license or would rather not do the driving themselves.
- Round-trip transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks and a scarf)
Know Before You Go
• The departure point and pick-up time will be advised a reasonable amount of time before the travel date
• The guide service is in English, with other languages on request
• The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the program, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This also applies to changes in the program due to weather conditions