This tour takes you on a short snowmobile safari around the Arctic Circle area from Rovaniemi.
What to Expect
On this tour you have the chance to ride your own snowmobile around the Artctic Circle area. You will enjoy the beautiful wintery forest scenery and can take photos during the short stops made during the ride. 2 adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for extra charge. The tour is suitable for everyone who have never been driving a snowmobile before. Also for families with children, children are traveling in the sledge pulled by the guides snowmobile.
Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
Know Before You Go
• The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
• The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland)
• The guidance is in English, other languages on request
• The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.