Visit the northernmost zoo in the world on a family-friendly tour of Ranua Wildlife Park, home to the only polar bears in Finland. Enjoy a buffet-style lunch and benefit from round-trip hotel transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Centrally located Rovaniemi Hotels and Santa's Village. Please note that our tours and transfers follow a fixed schedule and therefore we advise being at the designated meeting point 5 minutes before the meeting time. Failing to be at the pick-up point at the given time may result in missing the transfer. Refunds will not be issued for the missed activity or any inconvenience caused as a result.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind a refund will not be offered if you miss your pickup time
- Wear warm clothes and shoes
- Bring drinking water and your camera
- This tour is family friendly
- This is a small group experience
- You will walk approximately 2.5 kilometers