Enjoy Lapland's Northern Lights while floating in an icy lake thanks to an insulated suit that keeps warm no mater what the temperature! There are many ways to see the Northern Lights, but this is the most unique and relaxing way to view them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- At you accommodation within 10 kilometers of Rovaniemi.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed
- The starting times may be subject to change, in which case, please double check with the tour operator
- The minimum height requirement for use of the floating suits is 150 centimeters
- This tour requires a minimum of two people to operate