See the highlights of Rotterdam on a 2.5‐hour bike tour, and discover the city's amazing new architecture and eventful past with the help of a knowledgeable guide. Cycle bike friendly streets past monuments such as the Markthal, Kop van Zuid, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You will depart at 10:30 AM. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes beforehand so your bike can be adjusted and instructions given
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55 meters and 1.95 meters. If you have any special needs, please let the supplier know when you make a reservation
- Cycling in the Netherlands is very safe as the country's infrastructure is fully adapted to cyclists. However, joining tours is at your own risk, so be sure to have an insurance policy that covers this tour
- Be sure to bring a jacket
- Although the tour operator always tries to provide the tour in the desired language, it cannot always be guaranteed. Sometimes the composition of the group requires the tour to be in English