Explore the town of Rotterdam, passing historical monuments such as the cubic houses of Blom and the old town hall, followed by a 75-minute cruise down the harbor. Your personal Rotterdam guide will reveal the city’s unique character.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Private group
- Admire the striking architecture of Blom's cubic houses
- Stroll through Rotterdam's city center and visit its old town house
- Relax on a scenic 75-minute cruise down the lovely harbor
- Private tour in your chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly guide
- 75-minute harbor cruise
- All local taxes
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Destroyed City (Ossip Zadkine statue), 3011 TK Rotterdam, NetherlandsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 3 hours of walking.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags.