At the Maritime Museum Rotterdam, venture through time to discover the fascinating story of the one-time world's leading port, see award-winning exhibits, take part in activities for all ages, and see the well-maintained ships and cranes in the harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Leuvehaven 1, 3011 EA Rotterdam. The museum can be reached by Metro: Beurs or Tram to Beurs 8, 23, 25. Bus 32 Westblaak or the Watertaxi to Leuvehaven.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum has exhibitions for all ages and contains a restaurant and a museum shop.
- The Maritime Museum is located in the center of Rotterdam and can easy be reached by all means of transportation.
- The museum is closed on Mondays, New Years Day, Kings Day and Christmas.
- Download the Maritime Museum app for free in the App store or Google Play store. The App is available in English or in Dutch.