Explore Europe's largest port at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour ticket for Rotterdam’s hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Experience the city’s cultural life and maritime heritage, and enjoy panoramic views of the architectural capital of Holland.
What to Expect
See the sights of Rotterdam at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Known as Europe’s largest port, Rotterdam boasts a beautiful riverside setting, with a lively cultural life and abundance of maritime heritage.
Hop aboard the iconic double deck bus and enjoy panoramic views of the architectural capital of Holland. Enjoy a lively commentary in English and Dutch, and jump off when you are ready at any of the 7 strategic stops.
Visit beautiful Museum Park, and learn about the history of the world at the Natural History Museum. Marvel at art in the Museum Boijmans va Beuningen. Take a tour of the harbor on the Spido boat and see the city from a different perspective. Discover some of Rotterdam’s most historic areas, such as Veerhaven and Scheepvaartkwartier.
Ascend the Euromast Space Tower, and reward yourself with a coffee or bite to eat at the city’s highest point. Abseil back down for the adrenaline thrill of a lifetime. Discover the birthplace of the Holland America Cruise line, and much more.
• Central Station
• Museum Park
• Erasmusbridge - Spido
• Euromast - The Park
• Kop van Zuid - Cruise Terminal
• Market Hall - Oude Haven
• City Hall - Coolsingel
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Free coffee at Market Hall
- Free 30-minute bike rental (available from Zit aan de Mass next to the Spido)
- Live commentary in Dutch and English
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that mobile vouchers cannot be accepted
• You can take a full tour (without hopping off) in 60 minutes
• Buses run every 60 minutes on Mondays and Tuesdays; every 30 minutes until 13:00 on Wednesdays and Thursdays (and every hour after 13:00; and every 30 minutes all day Friday to Sunday
• An uninterrupted service operates from 09:15 to 17:15
• The service is available all year round