Granada City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
From £44 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available. If you are staying in a private apartment, the pick-up point will be the nearest hotel.
What You'll Do
- Walk around the Albaicin - a narrow and fascinating maze of little streets
- Visit the Royal Chapel, built as a tomb for and by orders of the Catholic Kings
- Discover Alcaiceria, the old silk market, home of the Great Bazaar of Granada, filled with souvenir stalls selling a variety of Arabic crafts
Discover one of the most interesting cities in eastern Andalusia: Granada, which lies at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
What to Expect
Go on a beautiful excursion sorrounding the Sierra Nevada National Park and discover Granada, one of the most interesting cities in eastern Andalusia. Granada has an unmistakable Moorish essence, due to the fact that it was the last city to be reconquered by the Catholic Monarchs in 1492. The gastronomy, crafts, and urban planning are influenced by its glorious past. Fountains, viewpoints and Carmenes (houses surrounded by typical gardens of this city), create unforgettable corners in the city. It is no surprise that one of its old neighbourhoods, the Albaicin, has been awarded the World Heritage designation, together with the Alhambra and Generalife.
- Transportation by modern coach with reclining seats and air-conditioning
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
A pick-up point will be provided by the agency after booking.
What to Remember
• Tour itinerary may change for organizational reasons
Product ID: 54488