Enjoy a leisurely one-way guided boat trip on the Regent's Canal between Little Venice and Camden Town passing by sights such as London Zoo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The boats are moored on the north side of Browning’s pool opposite the Warwick crescent and the Waterside café boat, on the towpath directly below Blomfield Road. If getting a taxi, ask for The Bridge House, postcode W2 6ND. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled departure to allow for check-in and boarding. Check-in closes 5 minutes before each scheduled departure time. The what3words location is future.edge.hero.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Mobility scooters
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- The cruise will depart from Little Venice and end at Camden Lock
- A ratio of one adult for every one child under the age of 4 is required due to regulations on the river. If this does not adhere to you will not be able to board the boat.