Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Rome city and pre-book a private transfer from or to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport or Ciampino Airport. Skip the long line for taxis and relax in the comfort of executive class vehicles.
What to Expect
Arriving in a new country can be a stressful experience. Even if you are familiar with the destination, the hassle of customs, baggage claim, and the hassle for taxis can take its toll. Take the stress out of your arrival, or departure from Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport or Ciampino Airport, and pre-book an executive transfer private to you.
Avoid the long lines for taxis or the hassle of navigating the public transportation system with heavy bags. Your VIP transfer includes professional, bilingual drivers at prices that are fixed for any destination in Rome. So, there will be no surprises on board, no hidden costs, and no trouble with an unreliable driver.
You will be welcomed on arrival and delivered direct to your hotel or address in the city center. Luxury vehicles are available for between 1 and 8 passengers for maximum comfort.
- Private transfer from or to Rome Airport
- Transportation by executive vehicle for between 1 and 8 passengers
- Bilingual driver
What's Not Included
- Night time supplement (22:00 – 07:00) of EUR 5
For arrival transfers, your driver will meet you at the "Meeting Point" in the airport, located on the left-hand side as you leave the arrival doors.
Know Before You Go
• You must provide the correct flight information and inform customer service of any amendments or changes to your booking. No responsibility can be attributed to the operator due to lack of correct information
• It is recommended you book the transfer from/to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport at least 12 hours before the departure of your flight
• No refunds are offered for missed flights, buses, trains, etc. A full refund will be given for cancellations within 48 hours of departure
• A 1-hour waiting time is included in the cost of your booking. If you are delayed by more than 1-hour, please do not leave on foot. The suppliers customer service will call you on the contact number provided. Your driver will check your flight time and re-adjust the pick-up in case of delay
• There are penalty charges for unexpected waiting times (of more than 1 hour): €25 per hour for 1 – 3 passengers and €40 per hour for 4 – 8 passengers. These charges are to be paid on board