If you really want to skip the long lines and make the most of your Vatican visit this is the tour for you! Arrive at the Vatican Museums and decide whether to explore on your own, or to opt for a guided tour.
What to Expect
Skip-the-line Vatican tours are so popular that even the priority lines can be long! On this tour you have exclusive access ensuring that you will not wait in any long lines.
Head straight inside and enter the world’s most extensive private collection of art on this 2.5-hour tour.
Discover stories and secrets about the intriguing Vatican through the Museum’s rooms, including the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps.
Gaze up at the Creation of Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. See the Last Judgment on the back wall of the chapel, and experience the sacred ambiance of the pope’s private chapel. Learn about other Sistine Chapel artists, including Botticelli and Ghirlandaio.
Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the very heart of the Roman Catholic Church, where more artistic masterpieces await. See Michelangelo’s Pietà, a sculpture created by the artist when he was just 24, and admire Bernini’s Baldacchino, the ornate bronze canopy that sits above St. Peter’s high altar.
Your tour ends at the Basilica and you’re free to continue on with a stroll through St. Peter’s Square.
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Entrance fees
- Drop off
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home
• Tours operate every day except Sundays and religious holidays
• The tour ends close to St. Peter's Square
• Tours operate rain or shine
• A total refund will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled tour departure.
• There is a strict dress code – no skirts above the knee, no shorts, no bare shoulders (tank tops or sleeveless blouses), and you must wear shoes. You will not be permitted inside St. Peter’s unless you are dressed appropriately. As this tour enters the Basilica through the Sistine Chapel, it is important that you respect the dress code.