Reserve your seat for a unique tour of the Vatican Gardens on an open-top ecological bus, and enjoy commentary from a multi-lingual audio guide. Continue with a self-guided visit to the Vatican Museums and the spectacular Sistine Chapel, at your own pace.
What to Expect
Enjoy the natural beauty and architectural treasures of the Vatican Gardens in a sustainable way – on an ecological bus with the aid of a multilingual audio guide. The tour lasts about 45 minutes, and there are no stops along the route. In addition, you’ll receive a ticket to visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on your own.
On your tour of the Gardens you’ll have the opportunity to admire the beauty of the smallest state in the world, including its major monuments, works of art, and natural wonders. Your audio guide (in Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Russian), provides commentary on this stunning architectural and artistic project.
You’ll have the rest of the day to explore the important collections of art housed in the many galleries of the Vatican Museums, before coming to the Sistine Chapel, the most famous of them all. Take some time to marvel at the ceiling fresco, a creation by Michelangelo that is undoubtedly one of the artist’s masterpieces.
- Reservation for an ecological open-bus tour of the Vatican Gardens
- Multi-lingual audio guide
- Admission to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (self-guided tour)
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• The non-refundable tickets include a visit (self-guided) to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel at the end of the Gardens bus tour
• The tour is currently not accessible to people in wheelchairs
• Children under the age of 6 years are not allowed on this tour. There are no exceptions