Treasures of Rome Small Group Tour
From £70 per personBook now
- Enjoy a small group tour experience
- Accompanied by an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
The tour begins at the Colosseum, skipping the lines to enter without delay. You will then be taken through the Roman Forum, following the route of the "Sacred Way" - along which marched Rome's successful generals and emperors - while your guide explains the history and importance of your surroundings. From here you'll continue your journey with visits to the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain. Don't forget to throw a coin in the fountain, to guarantee you will one day return to Rome, of course.
The tour finishes at the Spanish Steps, where there is a taxi rank and a metro station, to take you on to your next destination. Bring comfortable shoes, a bottle of water and a thirst for knowledge, and your guide will take care of the rest!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Arch of Constantine. Meet by the short side of the Arch of Constantine which is furthest away from the Colosseum. There is a white column standing close to a tall lamppost, on the sidewalk closest to the Arch. Your tour guide will be standing there holding a sign with the company's name on it.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Not wheelchair accessible
Product ID: 74292