A private, full-day walking tour of Rome with your own local guide lets you discover the secrets of ancient Rome. Enjoy skip-the-line access at the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Take in the Roman ruins and landmarks like the Pantheon.
What to Expect
On this full-day tour you will first visit the most famous of Rome’s monuments. Visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum and let your guide take you to the start of the line. That’s right. On this tour, you get skip-the-line access to Rome’s two best-known landmarks. From the inside admire the ancient architecture and decoration.
After lunch, your walking tour will continue to the Roman ruins, which are tucked away in one of Rome’s most beautiful city squares. Stroll between the Aureliana Column, Pantheon and the ancient ruins of the Dominziano Stadium in Piazza Navona. These are monuments to Rome’s past that most people only read about. You will also visit the Jewish Ghetto, the ancient Marcello Theatre and the temples of the Forum Boario.
Your final breathtaking experience; put your hand into the Mouth of Truth and find out if you are a liar or not.
Seeing the sights of Rome is always better when you don’t have to battle the crowds. This full-day private tour is the experience of a lifetime.
- Tour guide for full eight hours
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will meet your tour guide in the Piazza del Colosseo, just in front the Colosseum, near the Constantine Arch.
What to Remember
• You should wear comfortable walking shoes
• The tour is subject to exhibitions, strikes, and other events outside the tour provider’s control
• Up to 31 days before tour date: full refund
• 30 days or less before the tour date, or no-show: no refund