See the highlights of Rome under the magic of their evening illuminations on a 2.5-hour Segway tour. Marvel at the ruins of the former empire from Capitoline Hill, experience the evening buzz of Piazza Navona, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, and more.
What to Expect
Experience Rome at night on a 2.5-hour Segway tour of some of its most historic sights, and soak up the infectious energy of “La Dolce Vita” after dark.
Meet your Segway leader on Via di Sant'Eufemia for a short orientation session and briefing. Once you are comfortable on the easy-to-use Segways, glide from Trajan’s Forum - the last of the imperial fora - to the Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill), one of the legendary 7 hills of Rome.
The Segway leaders will take care of you throughout your tour, and share fascinating stories about the history and culture of Rome.
Go to Piazza Navona to experience the energy of Rome at its most accute. Then, visit the Temple of Hadrian and Pantheon, temple to all gods. Cruise along an historic alley to the Spanish Steps. Your last stop will be the Trevi Fountain, where you can throw in a coin to ensure that you will one day return to Rome.
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
- Tour leader
- Live guide
- Ponchos in case of rain
What's Not Included
- Visit to monuments and museums
Meet at the Segway office on Via di Sant'Eufemia 15, Rome.
It is very close to the Piazza Venezia. To find the office, first locate the Vittoriano - the big white monument located in Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittoriano, cross Via dei Fori Imperiali and walk in direction of the white column with spirals around it and a statue on top. Keep walking, leaving the column on your right and the churches on your left. As soon as you pass the second church, turn left onto Via di Sant’Eufemia.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Segway use is not recommended for pregnant women
• Riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
• Not suitable for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilograms) or over 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
• Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.