Rome 3.5-Hour Pizza-Making & Market Tour with TastingsProduct ID: 49058
From £60.27 per personBook now
- Learn to make your own pizza at a local trattoria
- Sample a selection of the best local products at a Roman market
- Learn the ins and outs of Italian cooking from expert local foodies
Guided by a local expert you’ll explore the Roman market at Campo dei Fiori. Mingle with the locals, sample regional products, and chat with the vendors. Meet a family that has been trading at the market for over 100 years, selling their own olive oils and other delectable items.
You’ll have a chance to put your newly acquired knowledge into practice. Visit a local trattoria, where you'll work with their in-house pizza-maker to produce your own masterpiece, sliding it into the wood-burning oven yourself.
Afterwards you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor, and sample some of the city's best coffee.
By the end of the tour you’ll be well-prepared to eat your way through Italy, armed with restaurant recommendations from your expert guides and tips to help you find the most authentic local cuisine, avoiding the nasty tourist traps!
- Tastings of olive oils, meats, cheeses, breads, and other local delicacies
- Pizza-making class with a local chef
- Cup of coffee
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
In front of the statue of Giordano Bruno, located in the center of Campo dei Fiori Campo dei Fiori is a centrally located main square, a few blocks south-west of the intersection of Corso del Rinascimento and Corso Vittorio Emanuele. (Open in Google Maps)
• It is recommended that you eat only a light breakfast before the tour as it includes a meal’s worth of tastings and food
• The tour is restricted to small groups of no more than 12 people
• This is a great family experience for anyone traveling with kids
• Anyone with eating preferences, restrictions, or allergies should contact the tour company before booking
• Unfortunately it is not possible to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
• This tour is not suitable for those with celiac disease
Product ID: 49058