Take the chance to visit two of the most famous medieval cities in Umbria, the heart of Italy and visit the marvelous Basilica of St. Francis and the charming medieval city of Perugia. Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch en route.
What to Expect
Take the chance to visit two of the most famous medieval cities in Umbria, the heart of Italy and visit the marvelous Basilica of St. Francis and the charming medieval cities of Perugia or Orvieto.
Visit an important and charming destination in the geographical and emotional heart of Italy: the wonderful medieval town of Assisi, full of history and art. Birthplace of St. Francis, who founded the Order of the Franciscans, Assissi is one of the most popular destinations visited from pilgrims from all over the world. Take a stop in Perugia, birthplace of the Perugino (Raphael’s teacher) and famous for chocolate production or in Orvieto with its magnificent basilica.
- Round-trip transportation from Rome
- Pick-up and drop off from locations in central Rome
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets
Meet at the tour supplier's agency, located at Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, Rome.
Know Before You Go
• Note that this tour involves some walking activity
• This tour includes entrances to religious site, so be sure to dress modestly by keeping knees and shoulders covered at all times
• A pick-up service is available from selected locations in central Rome