Skip the lines to the Vatican Museums on a 3-hour small group tour in Rome. See one of the world’s great art collections, including Michelangelo’s magnificent Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms, and St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world.
What to Expect
Enjoy an exclusive, small group guided tour of the Vatican Museums, with a maximum of 12 guests per guide for a more intimate experience.
Skip the long lines to access the galleries, home to one of the world’s greatest collections of art and antiquities. Collected by popes over many centuries, the collection includes stunning works by Michelangelo, Raphael and Bernini, among many others.
Go inside the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes. See the Belvedere Apollo statue in the Octagonal Courtyard. Discover Greek and Roman masterpieces in the Pio Clementino Museum. Wander through the Gallery of Tapestries to see Flemish tapestries by Raphael’s pupils. Marvel at works by ancient cartographers in the Gallery of Maps.
Then, go inside St. Peter's Basilica to see more masterpieces by Michelangelo, Rapahel and Bernini, including Michelangelo’s “La Pieta,” beneath the dome of the world’s largest church.
- Licensed guide
- Headsets to hear your guide during the tour
- Entrance fee to the museum
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide opposite the Hosteria dei Musei on Via Sebastiano Veniero (corner with Via Leone IV)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed from 07:00-13:00 on Wednesdays due to the Papal Audience. The basilica may also be closed on 24 December and 31 December
• Knees and shoulders must be covered at all times inside the Vatican
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure