Choose your preferred time and skip the long lines to enter St. Peter’s Basilica. Save up to 1 hour with this dedicated access. Use your own mobile phone, download an audio guide, and marvel at art by Michelangelo and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Korean
- Enjoy unlimited time inside the Basilica with an audio-guide on your mobile phone
- Marvel at art and architectural features by Bernini, Michelangelo and more
- See the most important church of the Catholic faith
- Have assistance with the free wifi and know where toilet facilities are at the St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip the ticket lines at the Basilica, by getting the only type of dedicated access available
- Download of the official audio guide
- Use of a dedicated entrance line
- Assistance with free wifi and toilet facilities at the St. Peter’s Basilica meeting
- Entrance ticket (the entrance in the Basilica is free)
- Earphones (bring yours or purchase them at the desk for €1)
- Guided or official audio guided tour of the Cupola
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please observe the strict dress code for the Basilica; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- There will be security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag (you may be refused entrance to St. Peter's Basilica if you do not follow this).
- The audio-guide is downloaded onto your smart phone or tablet on the day of your self guided tour via an app.
- If you do not have a suitable device you can ask staff at the welcome desk for a traditional audio guide. To collect the traditional audio guide you will be asked for a form of ID that will be held until the return of the device.