Skip the Line: Full-Day Walking Tour of Rome
From £69 per personBook now
- Cover all of Rome's must-see sights, including the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum
- Enjoy skip the line Entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Walk the same road once graced by victorious Roman armies
- Explore the remains of banks, temples and homes of Ancient Rome
- Learn fascinating details of Roman history from your expert guide
- Try homemade gelato in summer or keep warm in winter with a complimentary hot drink
Take a well-deserved break for lunch in the historical center of the city. Your guide will recommend a spot or you can follow your nose to one of the countless trattorias and pizzerias around the area. Soak up the atmosphere before the next leg of your tour – a journey through the best of modern Rome.
Wander the picturesque streets and piazzas of the city, seeing the most famous sights – from the Spanish Steps to the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and splendid Piazza Navona with its incredible Bernini fountain. Again your guide will bring old sights to life with the stories and myths that make Rome unlike any other city in the world. Want to know why Raphael died so young? Or why there is one spot by the Trevi Fountain from where your view is completely obscured? Listen to your guide as they lead you on a trek that takes in the length and breadth of Rome’s historical center.
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line admission to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Audio headsets
- 1 gelato (in summer) or 1 hot drink (in winter)
- Personal expenses
Morning Tour: Tour commences from the 2nd floor of the Metro B (Blue Line) stop "Colosseo". Afternoon Tour: Tour commences near the metro station entrance in Piazza di Spagna at the third of the five palm trees (at the central tree).
Please note that the Pantheon will be closed for mass on Saturday.
Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted in the Colosseum or Roman Forum, and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage.
This tour involves a fair amount of walking, stairs and hills; comfortable shoes are recommended.
The tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, nor strollers or baby carriages.
Please note that from the 07 March the tour will ends at Piazza Navona and the duration of the second part of tour will be 2.5 hours.
Product ID: 21375