Rome: Borghese Gallery Skip-the-Line Entrance TicketProduct ID: 66453
From £25.33 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines to the Borghese Gallery, one of the most popular museums in Rome
- Marvel at masterpieces by Rubens and Raphael
- Stroll in the gardens of the Villa Borghese
- Get a breathtaking view of Rome from the Pincio Terrace
- Walk the panoramic Pincio Promenade to Trinità dei Monti
Once inside, you are free to explore the collection of paintings, sculptures, antiquities, and other artwork at leisure. Marvel at masterpieces, such as the "Deposition" by Rubens and "Pauline Bonaparte" by Canova.
Particular highlights include the "Caravaggio Room," where you can see paintings like "David with the Head of Goliath." Admire works by Raphael, such as "The Deposition and Lady with a Unicorn," along with sculptures by Bernini, such as his "Apollo and Daphne" and "David." Before or after your visit, take a stroll around the beautiful gardens of the Villa Borghese, and enjoy the view over Piazza del Popolo.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Borghese Gallery
- Guided tour
Collect your ticket outside the main entrance of the Borghese Gallery (the small door underneath the double staicase). Look for the guide holding an "Alwaysrome & Get Your Guide" sign to collect your tickets. Please be there 15 minutes in advance (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 66453