Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the fabulous Borghese Gallery and skip the long lines to see masterpieces by Bellini, Titian, Carravagio, and more. Set in the exquisite Borghese Villa, you will also enjoy a stroll in the beautiful gardens.
What to Expect
Visit one of Rome’s richest and most interesting villas, the Borghese Gallery, located on the outskirts of Rome. Discover a vast and diverse collection of sculptures and paintings produced by masters, such as Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio, and Titian.
The 3-hour tour will give you priority access to the gallery, skipping the long lines to explore a truly magical villa, filled with magnificent artworks collected by the Borghese family over the years. Step back in time as your guide leads you through the breathtaking rooms, and reveals secrets, stories, and painting techniques behind the masterpieces.
Then, you will go for an enchanting walk though the Borghese Gardens, and enjoy the surprises and silence of this Eden in the heart of busy Rome. The tour ends with a breathtaking view from the viewing platform of the Pincio Terrace.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Borghese Gallery
- Borghese Gallery entrance ticket
- Expert guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide at the Piazzale del Museo Borghese, in front of the Borghese Gallery at the main entrance on Via Pinciana.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• It is impossible to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers, or baby carriages, or guests with any impairments requiring special assistance on group tours.
• The use of mobile phones is prohibited.
• Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. You may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks.
• Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is recommended to avoid bringing large bags on the tour.
• Please note that no bags are permitted in the Borghese Gallery. All bags must be checked in.