Explore Rome like a true Roman from the seat of a 125cc Vespa scooter. Enjoy 24-hour rental to access more of the city, and scoot around the historic monuments and neighborhoods, such as the Colosseum, Vatican City and Trastevere.
What to Expect
Discover Rome like a native Roman with a 24-hour scooter rental of a comfortable Vespa LX 125cc.
Enjoy the freedom of the roads, and feel the wind on your face as you discover the sights you want to see. Save money on expensive taxi fares. Ideal for a short stay, the Vespa rental will allow you to explore most of Rome’s main tourist spots in a very short time. Each Vespa comfortably seats 2 people.
Scoot around the monuments of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon. Make like a modern day Renaissance man in Piazza Venezia, and doff your helmet to the pope in the Vatican City. All are easy to reach by Vespa.
If it's your first time in Rome, the local staff will be happy to give you the best information about the city, telling you where to go and what to do.
- 24-hour rental of a Vespa LX 125cc scooter
- Unlimited mileage
- Civil liability insurance
- Assistance inside the highway belt of Rome (GRA)
- Disposable hygenic cap
- Chain and security lock
What's Not Included
- Police penalties (should a ticket be incurred)
- Eventual damages deemed to be the client's fault
Know Before You Go
• The Vespa rental includes a 3rd party liability insurance and can cover up to 75% of the actual price of the Vespa in case of theft. Eventual damages which are deemed to be the client's fault will be the client's responsibility
• Cancellations made 48-hours prior to booking will not be subject to a penalty