Rome: Vatican Night Tour with Italian AperitivoProduct ID: 63855
From £90.84 £72.67 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Discover the treasures of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel without the crowds
- Enjoy a luxurious aperitivo buffet and drink in the Pinecone Courtyard
- Experience the personalized attention of your official Vatican guide on a small-group tour
Choose this carefully crafted 3-hour tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel that’s offered in small groups (maximum of 10 persons). Only very small groups of this size are authorized to enter headset-free, which means that you’ll benefit from face-to-face interaction with your knowledgeable guide.
You’ll be able to make use of your pre-reserved admission after official opening hours, when the evening light casts a magical glow over the Vatican Museums, illuminated especially for the occasion.
Explore the most important rooms of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in the intimacy of the evening and in the company of your English-speaking guide. You'll have the opportunity to admire the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums, as well as the Octagonal Court and Raphael’s Rooms.
Visit the Pinecone Courtyard and enjoy a luxurious aperitivo buffet and drink. On select Fridays, the Museums will also host a classical music concert in the Courtyard during the buffet.
Your Vatican night tour ends at the entrance to the Vatican Museums.
- Italian aperitivo buffet and drink
- English-speaking Vatican tour guide
- Pre-reserved, skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Small groups (10 people or fewer)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
At the bottom of the steps in front of Via Sebastiano Veniero, 62 (convenient to both the Ottaviano and Cipro (line A) Metro stops (Open in Google Maps)
• Large bags and backpacks are not permitted
• To enter the Vatican Museums, your shoulders and knees must be covered
• In order to join this tour you must be able to climb and descend stairs
Product ID: 63855