Coming to a city as (wonderfully) chaotic as Rome can be daunting. Your guide will give you a warm Italian welcome and get you set up for the rest of your visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Brazilian Embassy in Piazza Navona (under the Brazilian flag). The Brazilian Embassy is located in the Palazzo Pamphili building, which is a Palace facing the southern end of Piazza Navona close to the Fountain "del Moro". Meet just in front of the Embassy under the Brazilian flag. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On Sundays and other holy days, you will tour the Pantheon from the exterior.
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.