Rome Historical Tram Ride: Live Music, Food and Wine
From £53 per personBook now
- Dance the night away, listening to a great band performing great live music
- Eat a delicious buffet-style “apericena”
- Savor wonderful Italian wines from various parts of the Italian peninsula
- Admire Rome's most famous monuments, including the breathtaking Colosseum
Embark on this special historical tram ride through the Eternal City, and see some of Rome's most revered attractions.
These are some of the Roman monuments you can admire on your beautiful evening tram ride:
- Porta Maggiore
- La Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
- La Basilica di San Giovanni
- Colosseo (the Colosseum) - there will be a 15-minute stop to enjoy the breathtaking view
- Circo Massimo (Circus Maximus)
- Terme di Caracalla
- Piramide (The Pyramid)
While on tour, enjoy delicious, complimentary buffet-style Italian Apericena (appetizers / dinner) and wonderful Italian wine.
A live performance will be provided by a spectacular band and dancing shoes are encouraged! Listen to a great energetic mix of classic rock (including The Beatles), Italian American legends (such as Frank Sinatra), and Italian favorites (such as Lucio Battisti).
- Buffet-style dinner
- Italian wine (red and white) in abundance
- Musical concert
- Gratuities (optional)
Piazza di Porta Maggiore. Make sure you are on the correct side of that big wall. If you are on the other side, where you see only other streets (via Casilina, via Prenestina and via Scala di san Lorenzo) but no businesses, that is piazzale Labicano, the wrong side. With your back to that big wall, you should see in front of you “Hotel Porta Maggiore” and “bar Porta Maggiore”. On your left will be a little glass booth which belongs to ATAC, the transportation department. You should find some cement benches right in front of you. Look out for your host holding a sign with the tour supplier's logo on it.
• There is a bathroom on board
• Bring your dancing shoes!
Product ID: 39932