Rome: Top Opera Arias Performance & Tiramisu Tasting
From £49 per personBook now
- Revel in a emotive operatic performance at The Pantheon
- Savor the delectable pairing of dessert wine and Tiramisu
- Bask in the beautiful architecture of the Oratorio
Furthermore, the closest distance between you and the musicians makes the concert especially exciting.
The programme includes a selection of the most beautiful Opera Arias from Tosca, Bohème, Rigoletto, Traviata, for Soprano, violin, viola and cello.
Take your seat to assist an emotional performance of the best Arias of the Opera such as:
- G. Verdi from La Traviata, Addio del passato
- G. Verdi from La Traviata, Sempre libera
- V. Bellini from Capuleti e Montecchi, O quante volte!
- G. Verdi from Forza del Destino, La vergine degli angeli
- G. Puccini Sole e Amore
- G. Puccini Terra e Mare
- V. Bellini from Norma, Casta Diva
- G. Rossini from Barbiere di Siviglia, Una voce poco fa
- V. Bellini from I Puritani, Qui la voce sua soave
- G. Puccini from Tosca, E lucevan le stelle
- G. Puccini from Tosca, Vissi d'arte
- G. Puccini from Bohème, Quando m'en vò
At the end of the concert be delighted by a top quality pairing dessert wine and Tiramisu produced by the most famous Pastry shop in Town.
- Local guide
- Tiramisù and wine tasting
- Live entertainment
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Oratorio dei Bergamaschi. From Piazza Venezia, walk on Via del Corso, direction Piazza del Popolo for 450 meters, take Via di Pietra (direction pantheon-left) and walk for 50 meters. From the Pantheon: walk on via Via dei Pastini direction Piazza di Pietra for 200 mt.
• Please inform the tour operator of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Product ID: 64119