Take the worry out of your transfer needs from your Rome city center hotel to Fiumicino Airport with a pre-booked, shared shuttle transfer by small minivan (maximum 8 passengers). Sit back and relax as your driver takes you direct to the airport.
What to Expect
Save time and money, and take the stress out of your transfer needs from Rome city center to Fiumicino Airport, and pre-arrange a shared shuttle transfer by small, air-conditioned minivan.
Sit back and relax on the approximate 60-minute journey as a friendly and professional driver delivers you in comfort to Fiumicino Airport on time. Avoid outrageous taxi fares, or the hassle of navigating the public transport system with heavy luggage.
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking, whether you are traveling alone, or in a group. Simply reconfirm your exact pick-up time and place approximately 24 hours prior to your departure. Transfers are available day and night (evening and night time supplements apply on booking), so there is no need to worry if you have an early or late flight.
- Shared shuttle transfer from Rome to Fiumicino Airport
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your reservation will be received at the time of booking
• The duration of the transfer is approximate, and dependent on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Contact the local service provider to verify your pick-up time. Your pick-up should be about 3 hours 45 minutes prior to your flight departure time. Times are subject to change according to local traffic conditions
• The actual vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
• Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) are subject to certain restrictions. Please enquire before your travel to check if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage
• Baby seats are not available
• The transfer is wheelchair accessible, but if assistance is required, passengers must be accompanied by their own helper