Rome: Testaccio Street Art Tour
From £31 per personBook now
- Explore the street art of Rome's Testaccio district
- Get off the usual tourist trail in the "Eternal City"
- Learn about Rome's most prominent street artists
- Marvel at the contrast between street art and the archaeological remains in Testaccio
- Experience some of Rome's urban landscapes
Famous for its ancient, archaeological buildings and amazing paintings and frescoes, the Italian capital has another side that demonstrates a different meaning to the nickname of “The Eternal City.” Despite its ancient heritage, Rome is constantly renewing itself with exciting and ever-changing street art.
Stroll the streets of the Testaccio district to find many different forms of expression, such as murals, posters, stickers, and more. Discover an open-air gallery in a post-industrial space, and find street art by famous artists like Blu, Axel Void, Roa, Tellas, and many others.
Meet 15 minutes before the starting time on Piazzale Ostiense. Your guide will be waiting outside the Piramide Metro Station (look for "Touring Rome as a Local" staff). GPS 41.875772, 12.482386
Product ID: 63843