Rome Squares and Fountains Private 3-Hour Walking Tour
From £89 per personBook now
- Enjoy a special private tour of Rome's iconic squares and fountains
- See many of the hidden gems in the Eternal City
- Customize your walking itinerary to your personal tastes
This tour of Rome’s squares and fountains continues to the Pantheon, built as a temple to all the gods of Olympus. The dome of the Pantheon, constructed in ancient times, is the largest in the world.
After spending some time at the Pantheon, you’ll head to Piazza Navona, the delight of Baroque Rome, with architectural elements and sculptures by masters such as Bernini (Fountain of the 4 Rivers), Borromini, Rainaldi (the Church of St. Agnes in Agony), and da Cortona (the frescoes in the Palazzo Pamphili).
Continue your walk to Campo de ‘Fiori. Since 1869 this square has been home to a colorful local market.
Next your guide will show you the place of Julius Caesar’s assassination, known as Area Sacra di Largo di Torre Argentina.
The final stop on your guided walk is at the Vittoriano, commemorating the unification of Italy. Work on this monument began in 1885, and it was inaugurated in 1911 in honor of Victor Emmanuel II of Savoy, the first king of Italy.
- Private walking tour
- Professional guide
- Headsets (so you can hear the guide clearly)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Barcaccia Fountain in the middle of Spanish Square at the foot of Spanish Steps A member of the tour provider’s staff will be there, next the so-called Ugly Boat Fountain. Look for the Tour in the City sign.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• There is a minimum of 2 persons per booking
Product ID: 62757