Feel the vibe of the Eternal City as you learn the history and legends of Rome's must-see sights, and discover hidden gems down side streets. Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour in a small group, with a maximum of eight people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Stroll down the cobblestones of Rome while learning about its history
- Enjoy a personalized experience in a small group
- Recharge your batteries with a coffee or an ice cream
- Knowledgable, professional guide
- Coffee or ice cream
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet by the Fontana del Tritone in Piazza Barberini, 00187 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour does not enter the Colosseum and as such it does not include entrance tickets to the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the Colosseum.
- This tour includes a visit to a church so please dress appropriately (e.g. no sleeveless shirts, or bring a scarf to cover the shoulders).
- This tour includes walking on cobblestones and sometimes uneven terrain so wear comfortable shoes.