Explore Rome at your own pace with a 48-hour scooter rental, and skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica with your combined tour. Marvel at masterpieces of art from the Vatican collections, including the Sistine Chapel.
What to Expect
Make the most of your time in Rome with a combined 2-day (48-hour) scooter rental, and skip-the-line guided tour of the Vatican City.
Enjoy carefree days in the city of “La Dolce Vita” and scoot down narrow streets to Roman ruins, baroque palaces and much more. Each scooter comes with 2 helmets and a secure lock to give you confidence during your stay.
For your Vatican tour, a guide will take you to the front of the lines to St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums, giving you more time to enjoy art by Michelangelo, Raphael and other masters, and less time stuck waiting in line. Marvel at Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, and go to the pope’s private chambers in the Raphael Rooms. Explore the world as seen by ancient cartographers in the Gallery of Maps, and much more.
At the end of your guided tour of the Vatican, your guide will recommend the best places to see and routes to take to make the most of your stay in the "Eternal City."
- 48-hour scooter rental
- 2 helmets
- Scooter lock
- Scooter insurance
- Road assistance
- Skip-the-line guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
Pick your scooter up at Cooltra Motos Italia, Piazza dell' Esquillino 28, Rome 00185
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• All scooter drivers must have a passport or ID card
• The renter must be in possession of a valid driving license (valid under the laws of Italy)
• The supplier assumes no responsibility for traffic violations or fines concerning your driving license
• You will be required to pay a EUR 150 deposit for your scooter
• Minimum age requirement: 50cc scooter - 18 years of age with scooter license valid in Italy (EU); 100 and 125cc scooters - 21 years of age and car driver’s license valid in Italy; 150cc scooter - 21 years old with a valid driving licence for a motorbike