Travel back in time and re-live centuries of Roman history on a small-group Segway tour. Glide effortlessly from the Pantheon to the Coliseum, and take in some of the top landmarks and monuments of the Eternal City along the way.
What to Expect
Meet your guide in the pedestrian zone of Castel Sant’Angelo, where you’ll get an introduction on how to ride a Segway personal transporter before heading out on your 2.5-hour tour.
Ride to Piazza Navona and the Stadium of Domitian. Glide effortlessly through the oldest district in Rome until you arrive at the Pantheon. Then it’s on to Piazza Venezia, where you’ll see the Altare della Patria, also known as Il Vittoriano.
From there you’ll glide to the Coliseum, the monument that best represents Rome. After riding your Segway by the Roman Forum site, at Via dei Fori Imperiali, you’ll arrive at the Trevi Fountain, the most famous fountain in the world.
Finish by riding past the Spanish Steps and back to the starting point at Castel Sant’Angelo.
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
• The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
• You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
• The dress code is smart casual
• There is a maximum of 8 people per group
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women