See the top sights of Rome on a small group 3,5 hour Segway tour. Listen to the fascinating stories about the Eternal city. Save money with a combined ticket to the magical Castel Sant'Angelo and enjoy the breathtaking views of Rome and Vatican.
What to Expect
The tour starts with a brief training session to ensure you all feel safe and comfortable. Then it heads through the Campo dei Fiori to the Capitol Hill. From your eco-friendly vehicle, discover ancient monuments, such as the Roman Forum, Colosseum, and Capitilone Hill. Then you glide to throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain, according to legend, if you throw in a coin, one day you will return to Rome!
Along the way, it passes the grand sweep of the Spanish Steps, where the poet John Keats lived and died. It heads also to the Pantheon, Rome’s temple to all the gods and one of the best preserved monuments of the Roman Republic. After visiting the Pantheon's interior design - especially the huge 30 feet hole in the roof - it heads to the Piazza Navona, a square with three beautiful fountains. After that you disappear in the small alleys around Chiostro Bramante where the tour ends.
After the Segway tour explore the huge labyrinth of magical Castel Sant'Angelo. After having seen rooms and corridors from different time periods from Ancient Rome untill the Baroque time, enjoy the stunning view of roof tops of Rome.
- Tour leader
- Video guide in 7 languages
- Large variety of helmets
- Rain poncho in case of rain
- Ticket to the Castel Sant'Angelo
- Bottled water
- Coffee in office
Piazza di Montevecchio 15. Upon request, pick-up can be offered from Piazza Navona
Know Before You Go
• You must be at least 15 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kilograms)
• This activity is not recommended for guests aged 70 and over
• Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
• The helmet provided must be worn at all times
• You are required to sign a liability waiver
• You must complete the Segway training and test ride
• Bring your ID
• Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels